TOPIC 1: PALLETS SORTING, RECYCLING & DISPOSAL
Save Money, Save The Environment!
Recycled pallets are ideal for customers looking to save money, while helping to conserve our precious natural resources. Broken pallets come to us in a variety of ways. Some are purchased from collectors, while others are returned by customers after use. Each pallet is inspected, and then repaired or recycled. During the inspection process if it is determined that minor repairs will render the pallets reusable then repairs are made, otherwise they are sent to the recycling department for disassembly and mulching.
Recycling pallets save trees, which helps keep costs down for our customers.
Recycled Pallets Service Explained
- Trained drivers running liveried vehicles
- Collection & Delivery services with multi-site collections & deliveries direct into a modern, efficient & well-run site considered by our customers
- Management Information Systems providing detailed breakdowns of the quality & quantity of pallet stock recovered for your ease-of-invoicing
- All waste wood generated through our process is supplied for chipping/shredding and converting into animal bedding, chipboard manufacture and power generation. We operate a strict “Zero to Landfill” policy for all stock we handle.
Pallet disposal are costly as it involves labour. We dispose the pallet for you at ZERO COST if it fulfills our requirements.
If the used pallets are in good condition, we are willing to purchase them at a HIGHER VALUE PRICE for recycling.
PALLET SORTING, GRADING & STORAGE
We provide new, recondition, and recycle pallets in. New pallets are manufactured and ready stock. Reconditioned pallets are thoroughly cleaned, inspected, and rebuilt to "look like new" condition.
TOPIC 2 WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
Temporary Warehouse Storage
Our temporary warehouse storage is great for families who are relocating, companies that are shifting offices and businesses that are looking for last-mile fulfilment services.
Business Storage Space
We offer flexible plans so you can simply pay for the space that your business needed. Our warehouse is suitable for items such as documents, retail merchandise and marketing collateral.
Pick & Pack Service (Transport Provider)
Aside from offering storage spaces, we also have pick and pack services where we will help our customers pick up their goods at assign location and send them to customer’s premises for delivery when necessary.
As our warehouses are located at the outskirts of town, we can help you save costs for your business by offering cheaper and special rates than other companies.
Aside from providing a variety of short- and long-term storage solutions, we also offer door to door delivery island wide in Singapore – is a type of delivery in which items are transported from one location to another location.
TOPIC 3: TRANSPORT AND LOGISITIC
In need of transportation, labour or tailgate to handle your cargo or used. Our fleet is fully equipped with live camera monitoring and tracking systems to ensure that collections are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
We also provide recycling wooden pallets and plastic pallets before a collection is scheduled
TOPIC 4: INNOVATION OF USING WOODEN AND PLASTIC PALLETS
New or Used Wooden / Plastic Pallets sales
JNS Solution specializes in sourcing & manufacturing of wooden and plastic pallets. Using knowledge and expertise acquired to fulfil all customers need and continue to maintain high standards for quality and excellence.
JNS Solutions will also purchase used pallets from supplier or customer for recycling if they can be returned to circulation. With this will make cost saving on your overall shipping expenditures by off-setting the costs of purchasing new wooden or plastic pallets.
It is also a great way for your business to implement environmentally sound practices.
- In past decades, the material efficiency of the processing and reparation of pallets has improved;
- A constantly growing number of pallets can be recycled;
- Pallets that before would have been taken to landfills or burned as chips for heating now get a much longer lifecycle, as they are reused five to ten times;